Contributing to Roma Inclusion Through European and National Strategic Frameworks
Over 70 members of equality bodies, organisations and initiatives from across the EU working on combating discrimination against the Roma gathered on 22 February 2021 for a virtual…
COVID-19 underlines importance of strong fundamental rights protection
Growing intolerance and attacks on people’s fundamental rights continue to erode the considerable progress achieved over the years, finds FRA’s Fundamental Rights Report 2020. As Europe begins to…
Tena Šimonović Einwalter reelected as Chair of the Executive Board of Equinet
During the Annual General Assembly of the European Network of Equality Bodies (Equinet), held in Bruxelles on October 23rd, the Deputy Ombudswoman Tena Šimonović Einwalter, was reelected for…
- International Conference Marks End of the Project on the EU Charter on Fundamental Rights and the Rule of Law
- Parliamentary Committee on Human and National Minority Rights Votes in Favor of the Ombudswoman’s 2022 Annual Report
- World Homeless Day – Invisible, but also Forgotten?
- Ombudswoman to Issue Special Report on the Human Rights of Older Persons
- Genocide against the Roma Insufficiently Explored and Largely Neglected
- What Problems are Most Frequently Reported by Foreign Workers in Croatia?