International Women’s Day 2021: A Joint Call for Better Protection of Women-Prisoners
On the occasion of the International Women’s Day, marked today, on 8 March, the Association for the Prevention of Torture (APT) and 41 national preventive mechanisms, bodies tasked…
Video visits should be permanently available for all prisoners
Due to the specific living conditions of a large number of people living in a confined area, even a single coronavirus infected person within the prison system could…
It is necessary to provide prevention measures within the prison system
Some of the most common complaints persons deprived of liberty have sent to Ombudswoman Lora Vidović in the recent years, have been related to the inaccessibility of adequate…
- What Problems are Most Frequently Reported by Foreign Workers in Croatia?
- Information for (Foreign) Workers – How to Protect Your Employment Rights?
- Shadow Report to the UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (CERD)
- Ombudswoman Requests Constitutional Review of the Mandatory Health Insurance Act Amendments
- International Day in Support of Victims of Torture
- World Refugee Day