Civil society organisations should be covered by support measures as well
13/05/2020 2 min read
Civil society organisations work with and support numerous vulnerable groups such as older persons, persons with disabilities, those at risk of poverty, children, youth, national minorities, homeless and…
- International Conference Marks End of the Project on the EU Charter on Fundamental Rights and the Rule of Law
- Parliamentary Committee on Human and National Minority Rights Votes in Favor of the Ombudswoman’s 2022 Annual Report
- World Homeless Day – Invisible, but also Forgotten?
- Ombudswoman to Issue Special Report on the Human Rights of Older Persons
- Genocide against the Roma Insufficiently Explored and Largely Neglected
- What Problems are Most Frequently Reported by Foreign Workers in Croatia?