Civil society organisations should be covered by support measures as well
13/05/2020 2 min read
Civil society organisations work with and support numerous vulnerable groups such as older persons, persons with disabilities, those at risk of poverty, children, youth, national minorities, homeless and…
- What Problems are Most Frequently Reported by Foreign Workers in Croatia?
- Information for (Foreign) Workers in Croatia – How to Protect Your Employment Rights?
- Shadow Report to the UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (CERD)
- Ombudswoman Requests Constitutional Review of the Mandatory Health Insurance Act Amendments
- International Day in Support of Victims of Torture
- World Refugee Day