Civil society organisations should be covered by support measures as well
Civil society organisations work with and support numerous vulnerable groups such as older persons, persons with disabilities, those at risk of poverty, children, youth, national minorities, homeless and…
- Social Welfare Draft Bill: Extensive Criticism Points to the Need for Wider Debate, More Focus on the Beneficiaries’ Needs
- Ombudswoman Undertakes Investigation Procedure Following Inmate Deaths in Zagreb County Prison
- International Day for the Eradication of Poverty: How to Recognize Discrimination Based on Economic Status?
- “Human Rights Protection in Eurasia”: Deputy Ombudswoman Presents Our Work in the Field of Environmental Protection
- Police Violence Video: Efficient Investigation into Use of Force by Police Necessary for the Protection of Human Rights and the Rule of Law
- World Homeless Day – Amendments to Social Welfare Act an Opportunity to Improve Their Situation