The Office of the Ombudswoman of Croatia is a National Human Rights Institution accredited with “A” Status by the ICC (UN).
The Office is a member of the European Network of Human Rights Institutions (ENNHRI), International Ombudsman Institute (IOI), European Network of Equality Bodies (EQUINET) and European Network of Ombudsmen (ENO).
- New Legislation in Whistleblower Protection: Clear Information is a Prerequisite for Protection
- War in Ukraine: Activities Aimed at Human Rights Protection of the Persons Fleeing to Croatia
- Special Report of the Ombudswoman – Impact of the COVID-19 Epidemic on Human Rights and Equality
- From Starting a Case to Changing the Law: Public Notaries Will Soon Be More Accessible to Citizens Living in Small Towns and on Islands
- The New Act for the Protection of Persons Reporting Irregularities (“Whistleblowers”) – Key Information for Reporting Persons and Confidential Persons
- Holocaust Remembrance Day – A Conversation with the Last Generation of Holocaust Survivors