The Office of the Ombudswoman of Croatia is a National Human Rights Institution accredited with “A” Status by the ICC (UN).
The Office is a member of the European Network of Human Rights Institutions (ENNHRI), International Ombudsman Institute (IOI), European Network of Equality Bodies (EQUINET) and European Network of Ombudsmen (ENO).
- International Conference Marks End of the Project on the EU Charter on Fundamental Rights and the Rule of Law
- Parliamentary Committee on Human and National Minority Rights Votes in Favor of the Ombudswoman’s 2022 Annual Report
- World Homeless Day – Invisible, but also Forgotten?
- Ombudswoman to Issue Special Report on the Human Rights of Older Persons
- Genocide against the Roma Insufficiently Explored and Largely Neglected
- What Problems are Most Frequently Reported by Foreign Workers in Croatia?