The Office of the Ombudswoman of Croatia is a National Human Rights Institution accredited with “A” Status by the ICC (UN).
The Office is a member of the European Network of Human Rights Institutions (ENNHRI), International Ombudsman Institute (IOI), European Network of Equality Bodies (EQUINET) and European Network of Ombudsmen (ENO).
- Artisans Over 65 Forced to Finance Their Own Sick Leave
- Discrimination Based on Political Belief Not Allowed
- Underreporting and Lack of Data Undermine Efforts to Combat Islamophobia in Europe
- New Hate Crime Protocol: Opportunity for More Efficient Detection and Processing
- Speaking Up Against Sexual Harassment: Eye-Opening for the General Public, Encouraging for the Victims
- Does the Use of AI in the Health Sector Present Specific Discrimination Risks?