The Office of the Ombudswoman of Croatia is a National Human Rights Institution accredited with “A” Status by the ICC (UN).
The Office is a member of the European Network of Human Rights Institutions (ENNHRI), International Ombudsman Institute (IOI), European Network of Equality Bodies (EQUINET) and European Network of Ombudsmen (ENO).
- What Problems are Most Frequently Reported by Foreign Workers in Croatia?
- Information for (Foreign) Workers – How to Protect Your Employment Rights?
- Shadow Report to the UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (CERD)
- Ombudswoman Requests Constitutional Review of the Mandatory Health Insurance Act Amendments
- International Day in Support of Victims of Torture
- World Refugee Day