The Office of the Ombudswoman of Croatia is a National Human Rights Institution accredited with “A” Status by the ICC (UN).
The Office is a member of the European Network of Human Rights Institutions (ENNHRI), International Ombudsman Institute (IOI), European Network of Equality Bodies (EQUINET) and European Network of Ombudsmen (ENO).
- Ombudswoman to Chair European Network of Equality Bodies (Equinet)
- European Commission’s Recommendation to Croatia: Ensure Follow-Up to the Ombudswoman’s Recommendations and the Access to Information
- Exchanging Experiences with Armenian Colleagues on the Protection of the Persons Reporting Irregularities
- International Day in Support of Victims of Torture
- World Refugee Day
- World Elder Abuse Awareness Day