Ombudswoman Lora Vidović participates at the general meeting and annual conference of the Global Alliance of National Human Rights Institutions (GANHRI) which takes place at the UN Geneva from 6th to 8th March.
It is a gathering of representatives from four networks whereby the European Network of National Human Rights Institutions (ENNHRI) is represented by the Chair Lora Vidović.
Apart from exchanging experience and good practices the main themes of the meeting include business and human rights, collecting and analysing data relevant to the UN 2030 Agenda as well as conflict prevention and re-establishment of peaceful societies. Ombudswoman Vidović will moderate the panel on protecting and preserving the independence of national human rights institutions.
UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein and UN Human Rights Council’s President Joaquín Alexander Maza Martelli take part at the event.
The meeting was organised in cooperation with the Office of the UN High Commissioner (OHCHR); after which a two-day consultations between the UN committees and national human rights institutions are included.
- Poziv na iskazivanje interesa za premještaj u Ured pučke pravobraniteljice
- Genocid nad Romima nedovoljno je istražena i uvelike zanemarena tema
- Koje probleme najčešće prijavljuju strani radnici u Hrvatskoj?
- Informacije za (strane) radnike – Kako zaštititi svoja prava na radnom mjestu?
- Rješenje o prijmu u državnu službu na određeno vrijeme
- Pučka pravobraniteljica o hrvatskim državljanima pritvorenima u Grčkoj