At the premises of the Office of the Ombudsman on November 19th 2012 the second meeting of the NPM members was held. All members of the NPM were acquainted with the work and activities in 2012 and the work plan for 2013 was elaborated.
The realization of the NPM plan shall in great deal depend on the amount of financial resources which will be allocated for this purpose in the State budget for the year 2013 as well as on the increase of the number of the Ombudsman’s advisors working at the Office engaged on the issue of protection of persons deprived of liberty and the NPM.
The need to make a detailed plan for each visit in order to contribute to the quality of the NPM work was also emphasized at the meeting.
- Parliamentary Committee on Human and National Minority Rights Votes in Favor of the Ombudswoman’s 2022 Annual Report
- World Homeless Day – Invisible, but also Forgotten?
- Ombudswoman to Issue Special Report on the Human Rights of Older Persons
- Genocide against the Roma Insufficiently Explored and Largely Neglected
- What Problems are Most Frequently Reported by Foreign Workers in Croatia?
- Information for (Foreign) Workers in Croatia – How to Protect Your Employment Rights?