What does the pandemic have to do with human rights?
Coronavirus epidemic is a test of societies, of governments, of communities and of individuals as it can only be suppressed by our joint efforts, responsibility, solidarity and cooperation….
- Violent Pushbacks Footage: Efficient Investigation into Use of Force by Police Necessary for the Protection of Human Rights and the Rule of Law
- Equinet Adopts 2022 Work Plan
- High Level Meeting on Standards for Equality Bodies
- NEIWA: 8 Recommendations for Stronger Whistleblower Protection
- What is Discrimination and How to Recognize it?
- Expert Discussion: Filling the gaps in Equality Legislation in the EU Member States