What does the pandemic have to do with human rights?
14/04/2020 8 min read
Coronavirus epidemic is a test of societies, of governments, of communities and of individuals as it can only be suppressed by our joint efforts, responsibility, solidarity and cooperation….
- Parliamentary Committee on Human and National Minority Rights Votes in Favor of the Ombudswoman’s 2022 Annual Report
- World Homeless Day – Invisible, but also Forgotten?
- Ombudswoman to Issue Special Report on the Human Rights of Older Persons
- Genocide against the Roma Insufficiently Explored and Largely Neglected
- What Problems are Most Frequently Reported by Foreign Workers in Croatia?
- Information for (Foreign) Workers in Croatia – How to Protect Your Employment Rights?