Ombudwoman Vidović and Ombudsman of Serbia Visit Refugee Centers in Šid and Slavonski Brod
10/12/2015 2 min read
Ombudswoman Lora Vidović and the Ombudsman of the Republic of Serbia, Saša Janković, visited the Winter Transit Refugee Reception Center in Slavonski Brod, Croatia, and the Reception Center…
- Parliamentary Committee on Human and National Minority Rights Votes in Favor of the Ombudswoman’s 2022 Annual Report
- World Homeless Day – Invisible, but also Forgotten?
- Ombudswoman to Issue Special Report on the Human Rights of Older Persons
- Genocide against the Roma Insufficiently Explored and Largely Neglected
- What Problems are Most Frequently Reported by Foreign Workers in Croatia?
- Information for (Foreign) Workers in Croatia – How to Protect Your Employment Rights?