No improvements in protection against abuse of contracts for support until death
Contracts for support until death should be one of the ways of providing adequate support to older persons when they need it the most. Instead of that, such…
Fundamental Rights Forum gathers more than 700 participants
EU Fundamental Rights Agency (FRA) gathered more than 700 experts, artists and human rights NGO representatives as well as representatives of the European and international organisations at the…
OSCE High Commissioner on National Minorities visit
OSCE High Commissioner on National Minorities Lambert Zannier met the Ombudswoman Lora Vidović and her Deputy Tena Šimonović Einwalter on 4 September 2018.
“A safety net for the people of Europe”: 65 years of the European Convention on Human Rights
The Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms, better known as the European Convention on Human Rights, entered into force on 3 September 1953. Ahead…
Efficient whistle blowers protection is necessary, but the draft law cannot provide for it
An efficient system of the whistle blowers protection would be a significant contribution to the fight against corruption, but the draft law shall not provide for it, warned…
Strengthening prevention of violence against vulnerable persons in prison system
New instructions sent to penal institutions should contribute to the greater safety of the vulnerable groups deprived of liberty and respect of their fundamental human rights during the…
- Koje probleme najčešće prijavljuju strani radnici u Hrvatskoj?
- Informacije za (strane) radnike – Kako zaštititi svoja prava na radnom mjestu?
- Rješenje o prijmu u državnu službu na određeno vrijeme
- Pučka pravobraniteljica o hrvatskim državljanima pritvorenima u Grčkoj
- Alternativno izvješće UN-ovom Odboru za eliminaciju rasne diskriminacije (CERD)
- Međunarodni dan sjećanja na romske žrtve genocida u Drugom svjetskom ratu – Samudaripen