Additional efforts needed to care for the homeless during the coronavirus pandemic
Homeless people are one of the most vulnerable groups in the society at all times and particularly during the pandemic. They have a weak immune system, generally do…
It is important to precisely determine whose data will be collected and to envisage monitoring
As one of the preventive measures against the spread of coronavirus, especially because of those who frequently violate the self-isolation measure, the Government proposed amendments to the Electronic…
No entry without a mask – does this business practice constitute discrimination?
Reports appeared in the media that certain service providers or retailers are requesting their customers to wear protective masks before entering their places of business, with the aim…
- Parliamentary Committee on Human and National Minority Rights Votes in Favor of the Ombudswoman’s 2022 Annual Report
- World Homeless Day – Invisible, but also Forgotten?
- Ombudswoman to Issue Special Report on the Human Rights of Older Persons
- Genocide against the Roma Insufficiently Explored and Largely Neglected
- What Problems are Most Frequently Reported by Foreign Workers in Croatia?
- Information for (Foreign) Workers in Croatia – How to Protect Your Employment Rights?