Investigation of complaints on police treatment of migrants
Office of the Ombudswoman regularly receives queries from domestic and foreign media about the police treatment of migrants, namely, the allegations on violence and problems with access to…
Strengthening prevention of violence against vulnerable persons in prison system
New instructions sent to penal institutions should contribute to the greater safety of the vulnerable groups deprived of liberty and respect of their fundamental human rights during the…
Necessity to facilitate granting citizenship for larger number of applicants
Enabling ethnic Croats to acquire the Croatian citizenship under more favourable conditions stands in line with the Constitution. The same conditions, however, should be granted to the persons…
- Parliamentary Committee on Human and National Minority Rights Votes in Favor of the Ombudswoman’s 2022 Annual Report
- World Homeless Day – Invisible, but also Forgotten?
- Ombudswoman to Issue Special Report on the Human Rights of Older Persons
- Genocide against the Roma Insufficiently Explored and Largely Neglected
- What Problems are Most Frequently Reported by Foreign Workers in Croatia?
- Information for (Foreign) Workers in Croatia – How to Protect Your Employment Rights?