ENNHRI General Assembly Expresses Support to Ukrainian NHRI and Refugees Fleeing the War in Ukraine
The Assembly was addressed by the Ukrainian Parliament Commissioner for Human Rights Lyudmyla Denisova More than 45 European NHRI representatives gathered online on 31 March 2022 for the…
New ENNHRI report – State of the Rule of Law in Europe
ENNHRI has launched a report on the state of the rule of law in 51 European countries based on contributions from National Human Rights Institutions (NHRIs). The report…
ENNHRI stresses the role of NHRIs as human rights defenders
At the General Assembly Meeting held in Brussels on 30 November 2017, ENNHRI members stressed, in a new statement, the role of NHRIs as human rights defenders to…
“We have the same rights”: ENNHRI’s project leads the way to a Human Rights-based Approach to Long-term Care in Europe
The final conference of ENNHRI’s project on The Human Rights of Older People and Long-term Care took place on 28 November in Brussels. It offered key findings from…
- Parliamentary Committee on Human and National Minority Rights Votes in Favor of the Ombudswoman’s 2022 Annual Report
- World Homeless Day – Invisible, but also Forgotten?
- Ombudswoman to Issue Special Report on the Human Rights of Older Persons
- Genocide against the Roma Insufficiently Explored and Largely Neglected
- What Problems are Most Frequently Reported by Foreign Workers in Croatia?
- Information for (Foreign) Workers in Croatia – How to Protect Your Employment Rights?