A Human Rights Based Approach – A Guarantee for Prioritizing the Citizens’ Interests
The crisis we are all facing has raised our awareness of our human rights, since many of us have realized their importance only now, at the very moment…
Project “Creating Society to Tackle Discrimination”
From March 2013, the Office of the Ombudswoman is participating in the implementation of the project “Creating Society to Tackle Discrimination”, led by one of the regional antidiscrimination…
Project “Strengthening Fundamental Rights Protection and the Role of the Ombudsman”
During 2013 the Office of the Ombudswoman was preparing a project proposal for a future project within the Programme IPA 2012, Flexible Instrument for strengthening the administrative capacity….
Project “Establishing a Comprehensive System for Anti-Discrimination Protection”
With the financial support of the EU –pre-accession assistance programme IPA, Office of the Ombud implemented the project “Establishing a comprehensive system for antidiscrimination protection”. The project was…
- International Conference Marks End of the Project on the EU Charter on Fundamental Rights and the Rule of Law
- Parliamentary Committee on Human and National Minority Rights Votes in Favor of the Ombudswoman’s 2022 Annual Report
- World Homeless Day – Invisible, but also Forgotten?
- Ombudswoman to Issue Special Report on the Human Rights of Older Persons
- Genocide against the Roma Insufficiently Explored and Largely Neglected
- What Problems are Most Frequently Reported by Foreign Workers in Croatia?