A Human Rights Based Approach – A Guarantee for Prioritizing the Citizens’ Interests
The crisis we are all facing has raised our awareness of our human rights, since many of us have realized their importance only now, at the very moment…
Project “Creating Society to Tackle Discrimination”
From March 2013, the Office of the Ombudswoman is participating in the implementation of the project “Creating Society to Tackle Discrimination”, led by one of the regional antidiscrimination…
Project “Strengthening Fundamental Rights Protection and the Role of the Ombudsman”
During 2013 the Office of the Ombudswoman was preparing a project proposal for a future project within the Programme IPA 2012, Flexible Instrument for strengthening the administrative capacity….
Project “Establishing a Comprehensive System for Anti-Discrimination Protection”
With the financial support of the EU –pre-accession assistance programme IPA, Office of the Ombud implemented the project “Establishing a comprehensive system for antidiscrimination protection”. The project was…
- Artisans Over 65 Forced to Finance Their Own Sick Leave
- Discrimination Based on Political Belief Not Allowed
- Underreporting and Lack of Data Undermine Efforts to Combat Islamophobia in Europe
- New Hate Crime Protocol: Opportunity for More Efficient Detection and Processing
- Speaking Up Against Sexual Harassment: Eye-Opening for the General Public, Encouraging for the Victims
- Does the Use of AI in the Health Sector Present Specific Discrimination Risks?