State’s Debt to the Pharmacies Should Not Lead to Reductions in Patients’ Rights
The right to health protection, including access to medication, is one of the rights guaranteed by the Constitution. In the recent days Croatia has been witnessing problems regarding…
Following Ombudswoman’s Recommendation, Operation of Debt Collection Agencies to Be Legally Regulated
Following warnings in several of our annual reports about the treatment of citizens by debt collection agencies, this year might see first positive steps in the regulation of…
Right to Water Crucial for Protection of Health and Decent Life Quality
We need water every day: for drinking, food preparation, hygiene, sanitary needs. Thus, its availability and its sanitary fitness are preconditions for both the protection of human health,…
Contributing to Roma Inclusion Through European and National Strategic Frameworks
Over 70 members of equality bodies, organisations and initiatives from across the EU working on combating discrimination against the Roma gathered on 22 February 2021 for a virtual…
- Parliamentary Committee on Human and National Minority Rights Votes in Favor of the Ombudswoman’s 2022 Annual Report
- World Homeless Day – Invisible, but also Forgotten?
- Ombudswoman to Issue Special Report on the Human Rights of Older Persons
- Genocide against the Roma Insufficiently Explored and Largely Neglected
- What Problems are Most Frequently Reported by Foreign Workers in Croatia?
- Information for (Foreign) Workers in Croatia – How to Protect Your Employment Rights?