UN warns about increased domestic violence towards older persons during the pandemic
Over 1000 older persons in Croatia were reported as victims of domestic violence last year, but the real number could be significantly higher because many do not report…
- Artisans Over 65 Forced to Finance Their Own Sick Leave
- Discrimination Based on Political Belief Not Allowed
- Underreporting and Lack of Data Undermine Efforts to Combat Islamophobia in Europe
- New Hate Crime Protocol: Opportunity for More Efficient Detection and Processing
- Speaking Up Against Sexual Harassment: Eye-Opening for the General Public, Encouraging for the Victims
- Does the Use of AI in the Health Sector Present Specific Discrimination Risks?