World Homeless Day – Amendments to Social Welfare Act an Opportunity to Improve Their Situation
World Homeless Day is observed annually on 10 October with the aim of raising public awareness about the situation of the homeless and the issues they face daily….
International Day of Older Persons: How Do the Elderly Live in Croatia?
Around the world 1 October is marked as the International Day of Older Persons. On that occasion, let us take a look at the situation of older persons…
Following Ombudswoman’s Recommendation Deadline for Pensioners’ COVID Relief Payments Extended
Following public appeals by the Croatian Pensioners’ Union and the National Pensioners’ Convention of Croatia and the Ombudswoman’s recommendation issued after having received a significant number of complaints…
- Ombudswoman to Chair European Network of Equality Bodies (Equinet)
- European Commission’s Recommendation to Croatia: Ensure Follow-Up to the Ombudswoman’s Recommendations and the Access to Information
- Exchanging Experiences with Armenian Colleagues on the Protection of the Persons Reporting Irregularities
- International Day in Support of Victims of Torture
- World Refugee Day
- World Elder Abuse Awareness Day