COVID-19 and Discrimination – Promising Practices of Equality Bodies
“Equality must be at the centre of the COVID-19 response. This type of an approach would benefit all and equality bodies can make a valuable contribution,” stressed Tena…
Contributing to Roma Inclusion Through European and National Strategic Frameworks
Over 70 members of equality bodies, organisations and initiatives from across the EU working on combating discrimination against the Roma gathered on 22 February 2021 for a virtual…
11 recommendations for a fair and equal Europe: Rebuilding our societies after COVID-19
The public health crisis triggered by COVID-19 and the measures taken by governments to tackle it are not neutral. They affect some in Europe more than others, with…
Equinet blog: No crisis can undermine the fundamental value of equality
The global coronavirus pandemic is a great test for almost all countries, their institutions, health and economic systems, but it also represents a major challenge for each individual….
Tena Šimonović Einwalter reelected as Chair of the Executive Board of Equinet
During the Annual General Assembly of the European Network of Equality Bodies (Equinet), held in Bruxelles on October 23rd, the Deputy Ombudswoman Tena Šimonović Einwalter, was reelected for…
- Parliamentary Committee on Human and National Minority Rights Votes in Favor of the Ombudswoman’s 2022 Annual Report
- World Homeless Day – Invisible, but also Forgotten?
- Ombudswoman to Issue Special Report on the Human Rights of Older Persons
- Genocide against the Roma Insufficiently Explored and Largely Neglected
- What Problems are Most Frequently Reported by Foreign Workers in Croatia?
- Information for (Foreign) Workers in Croatia – How to Protect Your Employment Rights?