The second UPR report for Croatia submitted to the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights.
Yesterday, the Ombudswoman submitted to the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights the NHRI report during the second cycle of the Universal Periodic Review (UPR) of the Republic…
- Parliamentary Committee on Human and National Minority Rights Votes in Favor of the Ombudswoman’s 2022 Annual Report
- World Homeless Day – Invisible, but also Forgotten?
- Ombudswoman to Issue Special Report on the Human Rights of Older Persons
- Genocide against the Roma Insufficiently Explored and Largely Neglected
- What Problems are Most Frequently Reported by Foreign Workers in Croatia?
- Information for (Foreign) Workers in Croatia – How to Protect Your Employment Rights?