Ombudswoman, member of GANHRI Working Group on Aging
Ombudswoman Lora Vidović was elected as a member of the GANHRI Working Group on Aging on 6 March, 2017 in Geneva. Working group is tasked for making improvement…
The European Commission second Annual Colloquium on Fundamental Rights puts focus on Media Pluralism and Democracy
The second Annual Colloquium on Fundamental Rights is taking place on 17-18 November 2016 in Brussels, with a focus on media pluralism and democracy. First Vice-President Frans Timmermans,…
- Parliamentary Committee on Human and National Minority Rights Votes in Favor of the Ombudswoman’s 2022 Annual Report
- World Homeless Day – Invisible, but also Forgotten?
- Ombudswoman to Issue Special Report on the Human Rights of Older Persons
- Genocide against the Roma Insufficiently Explored and Largely Neglected
- What Problems are Most Frequently Reported by Foreign Workers in Croatia?
- Information for (Foreign) Workers in Croatia – How to Protect Your Employment Rights?