Ombudswoman Vidović elected Chair of the European Network of National Human Rights Institutions
02/12/2015 2 min read
The efforts of the Office of the Ombudswoman aimed at the protection and the promotion of human rights have once again been validated at the international level. Ombudswoman…
- Parliamentary Committee on Human and National Minority Rights Votes in Favor of the Ombudswoman’s 2022 Annual Report
- World Homeless Day – Invisible, but also Forgotten?
- Ombudswoman to Issue Special Report on the Human Rights of Older Persons
- Genocide against the Roma Insufficiently Explored and Largely Neglected
- What Problems are Most Frequently Reported by Foreign Workers in Croatia?
- Information for (Foreign) Workers in Croatia – How to Protect Your Employment Rights?