COVID-19 and Discrimination – Promising Practices of Equality Bodies
“Equality must be at the centre of the COVID-19 response. This type of an approach would benefit all and equality bodies can make a valuable contribution,” stressed Tena…
Human Rights in Emergency Situations – Recommendations for Disaster Response in Floods, Earthquakes, Fires
Devastating earthquakes striking Croatia last year, especially Sisak – Moslavina County, claimed human lives, injured dozens and damaged several thousand buildings and houses, many to the point of…
Secure care for persons under international protection, those who applied for it and irregular migrants
Staying in our homes, maintaining personal hygiene and physical distance are some of the most effective measures to stop the spread of coronavirus, but they put citizens with…
- Parliamentary Committee on Human and National Minority Rights Votes in Favor of the Ombudswoman’s 2022 Annual Report
- World Homeless Day – Invisible, but also Forgotten?
- Ombudswoman to Issue Special Report on the Human Rights of Older Persons
- Genocide against the Roma Insufficiently Explored and Largely Neglected
- What Problems are Most Frequently Reported by Foreign Workers in Croatia?
- Information for (Foreign) Workers in Croatia – How to Protect Your Employment Rights?