The Annual Report of the Ombudswoman of Croatia for 2015 is now available in English. This comprehensive overview of the state of human rights and occurrences of discrimination offers 160 recommendations to Croatian authorities, which are elaborated in over 50 thematic chapters of the Report.
You can find the full version of the Report in the attachement below.
- 30 years of the institution of the Ombudsman
- Conference of Ombudspersons and NHRIs Within the Framework of the First Parliamentary Summit of the Crimea Platform
- Advisor to the Ombudswoman Elected As SPT Member
- Study Visit by Members of the Kosovo Ombudsman Institution and the OSCE Mission in Kosovo on the Topic of Hate Crime
- World Homeless Day 2022: Through the Eyes of Those Who Assist Them
- Equinet Members Gather for the 2022 Annual General Assembly