Right to Water Crucial for Protection of Health and Decent Life Quality
22/03/2021 5 min read
We need water every day: for drinking, food preparation, hygiene, sanitary needs. Thus, its availability and its sanitary fitness are preconditions for both the protection of human health,…
- Parliamentary Committee on Human and National Minority Rights Votes in Favor of the Ombudswoman’s 2022 Annual Report
- World Homeless Day – Invisible, but also Forgotten?
- Ombudswoman to Issue Special Report on the Human Rights of Older Persons
- Genocide against the Roma Insufficiently Explored and Largely Neglected
- What Problems are Most Frequently Reported by Foreign Workers in Croatia?
- Information for (Foreign) Workers in Croatia – How to Protect Your Employment Rights?