Ombudswoman Undertakes Investigation Procedure Following Inmate Deaths in Zagreb County Prison
According to the annual Government Report on the Operation of the State and County Prisons and Juvenile Correctional Institutions, during the course of 2020 nine inmate deaths were…
International Women’s Day 2021: A Joint Call for Better Protection of Women-Prisoners
On the occasion of the International Women’s Day, marked today, on 8 March, the Association for the Prevention of Torture (APT) and 41 national preventive mechanisms, bodies tasked…
- Parliamentary Committee on Human and National Minority Rights Votes in Favor of the Ombudswoman’s 2022 Annual Report
- World Homeless Day – Invisible, but also Forgotten?
- Ombudswoman to Issue Special Report on the Human Rights of Older Persons
- Genocide against the Roma Insufficiently Explored and Largely Neglected
- What Problems are Most Frequently Reported by Foreign Workers in Croatia?
- Information for (Foreign) Workers in Croatia – How to Protect Your Employment Rights?