Ombudswoman Undertakes Investigation Procedure Following Inmate Deaths in Zagreb County Prison
19/10/2021 3 min read
According to the annual Government Report on the Operation of the State and County Prisons and Juvenile Correctional Institutions, during the course of 2020 nine inmate deaths were…
- Parliamentary Committee on Human and National Minority Rights Votes in Favor of the Ombudswoman’s 2022 Annual Report
- World Homeless Day – Invisible, but also Forgotten?
- Ombudswoman to Issue Special Report on the Human Rights of Older Persons
- Genocide against the Roma Insufficiently Explored and Largely Neglected
- What Problems are Most Frequently Reported by Foreign Workers in Croatia?
- Information for (Foreign) Workers in Croatia – How to Protect Your Employment Rights?