“Human Rights Protection in Eurasia”: Deputy Ombudswoman Presents Our Work in the Field of Environmental Protection
Representatives of Eurasian NHRIs and Ombuds institutions, OHCHR, the Council of Europe and the European Ombudsman Institute (EOI) meet on 12 October 2021 for the 5th International Conference…
Right to Water Crucial for Protection of Health and Decent Life Quality
We need water every day: for drinking, food preparation, hygiene, sanitary needs. Thus, its availability and its sanitary fitness are preconditions for both the protection of human health,…
- What Problems are Most Frequently Reported by Foreign Workers in Croatia?
- Information for (Foreign) Workers – How to Protect Your Employment Rights?
- Shadow Report to the UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (CERD)
- Ombudswoman Requests Constitutional Review of the Mandatory Health Insurance Act Amendments
- International Day in Support of Victims of Torture
- World Refugee Day