It is important to precisely determine whose data will be collected and to envisage monitoring
30/03/2020 2 min read
As one of the preventive measures against the spread of coronavirus, especially because of those who frequently violate the self-isolation measure, the Government proposed amendments to the Electronic…
- International Conference Marks End of the Project on the EU Charter on Fundamental Rights and the Rule of Law
- Parliamentary Committee on Human and National Minority Rights Votes in Favor of the Ombudswoman’s 2022 Annual Report
- World Homeless Day – Invisible, but also Forgotten?
- Ombudswoman to Issue Special Report on the Human Rights of Older Persons
- Genocide against the Roma Insufficiently Explored and Largely Neglected
- What Problems are Most Frequently Reported by Foreign Workers in Croatia?