Global meeting of national human rights institutions
The Bureau of the Global Alliance of National Human Rights Institutions (GANHRI) met from 1 to 3 November, to review developments and progress made since its last…
Elderly protection in focus of International conference in Seoul
Human rights of older persons were the central theme in numerous discussions among institutions for human rights from Europe and Asia, representatives from United Nations and NGOs, held…
25th anniversary of the Ombudsman of Croatia formally commemorated
With the formal opening of the International Conference „Reclaiming human rights in Europe: How to enhance democratic space?“ 25 years of the Ombudsman’s Act was commemorated on the…
- Parliamentary Committee on Human and National Minority Rights Votes in Favor of the Ombudswoman’s 2022 Annual Report
- World Homeless Day – Invisible, but also Forgotten?
- Ombudswoman to Issue Special Report on the Human Rights of Older Persons
- Genocide against the Roma Insufficiently Explored and Largely Neglected
- What Problems are Most Frequently Reported by Foreign Workers in Croatia?
- Information for (Foreign) Workers in Croatia – How to Protect Your Employment Rights?