In the period between February 26th and March 1st 2013 members of the National Preventive Mechanism paid an unannounced visit to the Penitentiary in Glina. The purpose of the visit, during which members discussed with prisoners, staff, reviewed the documentation and visited all premises in which prisoners reside or may reside, was to strengthen the protection of persons deprived of their liberty.
Report on findings together with recommendations will be delivered to the Glina Penitentiary and to the Ministry of Justice.
- Parliamentary Committee on Human and National Minority Rights Votes in Favor of the Ombudswoman’s 2022 Annual Report
- World Homeless Day – Invisible, but also Forgotten?
- Ombudswoman to Issue Special Report on the Human Rights of Older Persons
- Genocide against the Roma Insufficiently Explored and Largely Neglected
- What Problems are Most Frequently Reported by Foreign Workers in Croatia?
- Information for (Foreign) Workers in Croatia – How to Protect Your Employment Rights?