Members of the NPM paid an unannounced visit to the Correctional institution Turopolje on January 31st and February 1st 2013.
This visit did not have any specific target but rather getting an insight on the overall functioning of the Correctional institution Turopolje.
After the visit a special report shall be drawn up and delivered to the Correctional institution and the Central Office of the Prison Administration System.
- Parliamentary Committee on Human and National Minority Rights Votes in Favor of the Ombudswoman’s 2022 Annual Report
- World Homeless Day – Invisible, but also Forgotten?
- Ombudswoman to Issue Special Report on the Human Rights of Older Persons
- Genocide against the Roma Insufficiently Explored and Largely Neglected
- What Problems are Most Frequently Reported by Foreign Workers in Croatia?
- Information for (Foreign) Workers in Croatia – How to Protect Your Employment Rights?