Hindered working conditions due to damage during the Zagreb earthquake
The Office of the Ombudswoman in Zagreb was damaged during the March 22nd earthquake and, because of the safety of all employees, cannot be used until further notice. We therefore cancel the on-call duties introduced during the coronavirus epidemic and continue to work exclusively from home.
Work in these extraordinary circumstances will be very difficult, which is why we ask the citizens for their patience and understanding, hoping that we will continue to work without obstacles as soon as possible.
- Ombudswoman Annual Report 2019 – situation analysis and 133 recommendations for improvements
- Hindered working conditions due to damage during the Zagreb earthquake
- It is important to precisely determine whose data will be collected and to monitor the procedure
- Coronavirus epidemic – responsibility has no alternative
- No entry without a mask – does this business practice constitute discrimination?
- European Commission against Racism and Intolerance warns about the situation in Europe