Hindered working conditions due to damage during the Zagreb earthquake
The Office of the Ombudswoman in Zagreb was damaged during the March 22nd earthquake and, because of the safety of all employees, cannot be used until further notice. We therefore cancel the on-call duties introduced during the coronavirus epidemic and continue to work exclusively from home.
Work in these extraordinary circumstances will be very difficult, which is why we ask the citizens for their patience and understanding, hoping that we will continue to work without obstacles as soon as possible.
- New ENNHRI report – State of the Rule of Law in Europe
- Renovation after the earthquake: financing rules and deadlines must be defined
- Permanently introduce video visits for all prisoners
- Discrimination based on health – Sick leave as a reason for not renewing a fixed-term contract
- 11 recommendations for a fair and equal Europe: Rebuilding our societies after COVID-19
- COVID-19 underlines importance of strong fundamental rights protection