On the occasion of the 30th anniversary of the entry into force of the first Ombudsman Act, Ombudswoman Tena Šimonović Einwalter is organizing the conference “Protection of Human Rights and the Rule of Law”. The event will take place on Wednesday, November 30, 2022. from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
The conference will bring together representatives of various institutions, civil society organizations, the academic community, the media and others. The discussions will be focused on the challenges in the protection of human rights and the rule of law in Croatia, including the contributions that human rights can make in response to the challenges facing our society.
The program is divided into three parts: it starts with high level opening speeches, is followed by a panel in which five speakers will share their experiences regarding human rights in everyday life today, while in the third panel, experts of various profiles will talk about the future of human rights and the rule of law.
High level European actors and our European and international partners in the field of human rights and equality will address the conference’s participants via short video messages.”
You can find out more about our institution and it’s history here.
- 30 years of the institution of the Ombudsman
- Conference of Ombudspersons and NHRIs Within the Framework of the First Parliamentary Summit of the Crimea Platform
- Advisor to the Ombudswoman Elected As SPT Member
- Study Visit by Members of the Kosovo Ombudsman Institution and the OSCE Mission in Kosovo on the Topic of Hate Crime
- World Homeless Day 2022: Through the Eyes of Those Who Assist Them
- Equinet Members Gather for the 2022 Annual General Assembly