“30 Years of Human Rights Protection in the Republic of Croatia: Past, Present and Future”
On the occasion of the 30th anniversary of the international recognition of the Republic of Croatia and in the run up to the International Recognition of the Republic…
Discrimination Based on Political Belief Not Allowed
Choosing who can and who cannot be a customer of the coffee shop depending on their political choices can represent discrimination based on political belief, banned by both…
#ProtectTheFacts – Protecting the Truth, Safeguarding the Future
More than a million people were killed at the site of the Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp of Auschwitz-Birkenau by the moment of its liberation on 27 January…
- Parliamentary Committee on Human and National Minority Rights Votes in Favor of the Ombudswoman’s 2022 Annual Report
- World Homeless Day – Invisible, but also Forgotten?
- Ombudswoman to Issue Special Report on the Human Rights of Older Persons
- Genocide against the Roma Insufficiently Explored and Largely Neglected
- What Problems are Most Frequently Reported by Foreign Workers in Croatia?
- Information for (Foreign) Workers in Croatia – How to Protect Your Employment Rights?