European Commission against Racism and Intolerance warns about the situation in Europe
Increasing influence of ultra-nationalistic and xenophobic political options in many European countries, the increasing prevalence of hate speech on social networks, and the growing antisemitism and anti-Muslim hatred…
- Ombudswoman Annual Report 2019 – situation analysis and 133 recommendations for improvements
- Hindered working conditions due to damage during the Zagreb earthquake
- It is important to precisely determine whose data will be collected and to monitor the procedure
- Coronavirus epidemic – responsibility has no alternative
- No entry without a mask – does this business practice constitute discrimination?
- European Commission against Racism and Intolerance warns about the situation in Europe