Everybody has the right to submit a complaint to the Ombudsman. A complaint may be submitted to the Ombudsman with no regard as to whether an infringement of the right proclaimed by Constitution and law directly damaged a complainant or not.
Submission of a complaint to the Ombudsman is free of charge.
You may submit a complaint personally or in written form to the following address:
Office of the Ombudsman, 10 000 Zagreb, Opatička 4,
- or send by fax number 01/6303-014, or
Basic data required to be stated in a complaint:
- Your name, surname and address,
- Name of the body to whose conduct you are complaining,
- Reference number under which the case is registered before a competent body,
- Provide copies of acts already issued during proceedings and other relevant documents,
- Description of the problem: what is deemed to be an infringement of your rights.
The address is:
10 000 Zagreb
- phone 01/48-51-855
- fax 01/6303-014